Sig p229

bacchus

Love mine, although it is DA/SA. I was hoping you were selling one lol, although I am supposed to be saving money.

Oh kawi will be here and say glock, glock, buy a glock. Did I mention glock FWIW.

Chevy will be along and mention S&W M&P

More guys will say glock, m&p, glock, m&p, etc

Edited by crb

Love mine. I had a 40sw which I shouldn't have sold, then picked one up a member on here in 9mm. Very accurate, very reliable, holds value.

Im wanting a 9mm also I have the 40. I'm also wanting to try a m&p pro out.

Get one! My EDC is a 239 and I miss my 229 very much. Dead reliable, accurate and phenomenal triggers! Mine is traditional DA/SA and isn't hard to master the transition. I like being able to simply de-cock and holster.

Edited by C-bus

You can also get an SRT (Short reset trigger) which is supposed to make the trigger lighter on SA I believe. I haven't done so yet, but tge stock trigger suits me fine.

I have the SRT on my p220 and to my knowledge it only does just that, shortens the travel your finger must make to reset the trigger between pulls. So once you pull the trigger the first time, you only have to release it about a quarter inch before the system resets and you are ready to pull again. Not particularly useful unless you are doing rapid fire drills, and even there I think you'd have to be a hell of a shooter to realize any significant speed gains. Just came stock on mine, don't think i'd bother to upgrade to it.

Love mine, although it is DA/SA. I was hoping you were selling one lol, although I am supposed to be saving money.

Oh kawi will be here and say glock, glock, buy a glock. Did I mention glock FWIW.

Chevy will be along and mention S&W M&P

More guys will say glock, m&p, glock, m&p, etc

Sorry, it's DA/SA - didn't mean to imply it was DAO...I was stating my preference for DA/SA and why I didn't want DAO.

Baccus I saw your Sig today. It's waiting for you.

:D:D:D:D

I love my P6 and miss having my 229.

Recently picked up a german police trade in p6 got it to the range for the first time two weeks ago. I was amazed how well it shot for being a broken in police trade in. Very accurate. Not sure if I plan on carrying it yet.

Recently picked up a german police trade in p6 got it to the range for the first time two weeks ago. I was amazed how well it shot for being a broken in police trade in. Very accurate. Not sure if I plan on carrying it yet.

Mine quickly became my EDC when I was living in WV.

I have one. Fits my hand nicely and feels very balanced. Unlike glocks, accessories/upgrades aren't so cheap.

Ebay and the Sig forum I have found good inexpensive used accessories.

Edited by crb