FS Front Stand - 40.00

madcat6183

I picked up a new Pit Bull front stand from Todd yesterday and have no use for this one.

It's a beefy front stand with a removable handle. I don't have pictures but it's a front under fork lift style, NOT triple tree stand.

40 bucks local Columbus. I can bring it with me to Polaris and meet someone off 270East if needed.

I've had it for 4 years and it still looks brand new, super heavy duty and many on here can attest it would survive a nuclear bomb blast.

I can get pics and text them if your really want them, but it's a front stand, that's what it does.

• 4 weeks later...

Dang, too bad you weren't going to be in Mansfield next Monday, I'd take it off of your hands.

But, with that said, I can pay for shipping to Uniontown, not a problem.

When you need it in Mansfield. I have people pick stuff up at my parents all the time. Car hood, car fender, car, etc. Even took a generator for dubguy and had someone pick it up there.

They live off 71/30 intersection, about 1 mile from 71. If you are interested just let me know I will happily bring it up this weekend Sunday and leave it there. My parents may not be home, but they normally are(retired fuckers).

Just holla at me bro.

When you need it in Mansfield. I have people pick stuff up at my parents all the time. Car hood, car fender, car, etc. Even took a generator for dubguy and had someone pick it up there.

They live off 71/30 intersection, about 1 mile from 71. If you are interested just let me know I will happily bring it up this weekend Sunday and leave it there. My parents may not be home, but they normally are(retired fuckers).

Just holla at me bro.

That sounds doable, I have a cell tower right off of I-71 and 30 in the subdivision S/SW of the interchange.

Oh yeah, that's like 1 minute from my parents. Actually that's their subdivison, well not the trashy one, they live on the top of Reed Rd in the new builds.

When you get off 71, hit 30W like you are going to that tower, but keep going on Reed Rd(It will be a LEFT off that exit of 30) again like youre going to the tower, and keep going past the normal turn in. Inwood Dr. I will send you addy in PM or via text.