Suzuki 2007 GSXR 1000 Yellow Fairings and Tank

cbcinnovations

I currently have the following available for sale for the 2007-08 Suzuki GSXR 1000. I am selling these parts off a brand new bike so they are flawless. The items do not come with any of their mounting hardware as I am using those parts on the black plastics I am swapping them with. The prices I have listed are what I am asking which is including shipping to the lower 48 US states. If you would like to pick them up local to Heath, Ohio I am willing to discount the price. I am accepting PayPal payments only, unless paying in person which I will accept cash. If you have an offer please ask me and I may accept. Feel free PM me here or send an email to me at cbcalhoun(at)cbcalhoun.com if your interested. I do not have the side fairings , tank, or tank cover off the bike to photograph yet but should within the next week or two. If you are interested in those please let me know. Thanks for looking these wont last long!

Yellow Tail Center Fairing - $ 125 Shipped

tailfairing.JPGtailfairing2.JPGtailfairing3.JPG

Yellow Tail Fender - $75 Shipped

fenderfairing.JPGfenderfairing2.JPG

Yellow Seat Cowl - $85 Shipped

seatcowl.JPG

Yellow Front Fairing - $110 Shipped

frontfairing.JPGfrontfairing2.JPG