Tonight's MotoGP night race @ Qatar!

NinjaNick

That was really cool watching the best of the best race at night. I liked it.

I was hoping James Toseland would finish podium, but I'll take 6th place. Hayden and Hopkins were way down there.

Stoner ofcourse came from behind after a few laps and held on for the win. I was loving the battle at the end with Rossi. I'm glad Rossi got taken over at the end for 4th.:cool:

That was really cool watching the best of the best race at night. I liked it.

I was hoping James Toseland would finish podium, but I'll take 6th place. Hayden and Hopkins were way down there.

Stoner ofcourse came from behind after a few laps and held on for the win. I was loving the battle at the end with Rossi. I'm glad Rossi got taken over at the end for 4th.:cool:

damn it spoiler!!!! j/k

Wasn't Nick the one bitching about the news feeds spoiling the race for everyone???????

I didn't announce the winner in the title. :p

It's obvious if you have half a brain to not click this thread because it says what it's about in the title. Once again though, it DOES NOT say anything about the results in the title. ;)

lolz-you-fail.jpg

GREAT race!

I picked the correct winner, but freakin Rossi couldn't help me out by finishing on the podium...

I didn't pick the right person to wreck either, who knew Pedrosa would keep it upright :fruit: :roll:

i predicted the same thing for the fantasy.....

exactly the same. the sad thing is i change my wrecker from deangelis to pedrosa after thinking about it for a while, i was pissed when i watched him fall.

i predicted the same thing for the fantasy.....

exactly the same. the sad thing is i change my wrecker from deangelis to pedrosa after thinking about it for a while, i was pissed when i watched him fall.

I may pick pedrosa as my dnf every race...but what a freakin jump off the line he got