Various SSDs!

ScubaCinci

For anyone interested I have the following drives and can let go at this time. Note (unless otherwise stated) that these were used for some benchmarking and a few weeks of normal use to evaluate performance. They have been opened thus voiding the warranty. As such, they are priced accordingly.

All are secure erased an in factory fresh condition (in terms of NAND performance) and come with all packaging etc.

I can ship or we can meet up for the sale.

-----------SOLD--SOLD--SOLD--SOLD--SOLD--SOLD--SOLD-----------

512GB OCZ Octane - SOLD

256GB OCZ Vertex 4 - SOLD

120GB Kingston V+ 200 (latest firmware 501) drive and bundle - SOLD

250GB Intel 510 Series (latest firmware PWG2) with bundle - SOLD ---this one has not been opened (I received 2 of them) so still carries warranty.

480GB Vertex 3 (latest firmware 2.22) - $450 ---this one has also not been opened (was just a comparo drive) so still carries warranty. SOLD

Edited by ScubaCinci
Sold Intel

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

They're gone. I have a few others though although off the top of my head, can't remember which ones. My office is upstairs and since I'm recovering from Achilles surgery, stairs and I aren't on speaking terms.

What are you looking for? I can have my wife play gopher for me when she gets home.

I'm not picky, I am just looking for something to put into my new system and I'm sure anything you would have is high quality. I'll probably have windows 7 and miscellaneous games that I want to play at any time so I am thinking something in the 100GB+ range. If it is reasonably priced then I wouldn't mind larger.

Flounder, where and how much were yours?

crucial m4 256GB here, $185 from Amazon.

press power button, including 5 second GRUB timeout it's 8.5 seconds until login screen appears.

assuming it lasts, I'm very happy.

/8GB rams, AMD quad core @ 1.5GHz laptop.