travis pastrana??

420gsxr1000

I would love to do some crazy shit like that...

Anyone want to go skydiving this summer?

I thought about going out to Green County Skydiving or out to Richmond to jump a few times this summer to see if I want to get back into it. It's a whole different experience.

I thought about going out to Green County Skydiving or out to Richmond to jump a few times this summer to see if I want to get back into it. It's a whole different experience.

Ive jumped at Green County quite a few times. I really like the people there.

I would love to do some crazy shit like that...

Anyone want to go skydiving this summer?

ill go with you if you ride bull with me! and im so serious. sky diving and riding a bull are two things i wanna do before i die.

ill go with you if you ride bull with me! and im so serious. sky diving and riding a bull are two things i wanna do before i die.

Find a Bull...

Ive jumped about 6 times already.. Its a good time.. I quit working on my class A license when I started my flight training.. There was only so much money to spend and I had to make a choice.. Also, I would recomend to anyone that they should go up and take an aerobatics flight sometime. Nothing better then loops, rolls, hammerheads, and inverted flight to get the heart pumping.

Find a Bull...

Ive jumped about 6 times already.. Its a good time.. I quit working on my class A license when I started my flight training.. There was only so much money to spend and I had to make a choice.. Also, I would recomend to anyone that they should go up and take an aerobatics flight sometime. Nothing better then loops, rolls, hammerheads, and inverted flight to get the heart pumping.

done i have a buddy that trains bulls for rodeos and they have to "buck" the bulls all the time. :D im ready