travis pastrana??

420gsxr1000

well check it out...everyone is backing it up saying its him...looks close, but could still just be a lookalike..

either way this cat has the biggest balls of all!!!!

i even heard they will toss out a chute then catch it put it on and pull!!!

well check it out...everyone is backing it up saying its him...looks close, but could still just be a lookalike..

either way this cat has the biggest balls of all!!!!

i even heard they will toss out a chute then catch it put it on and pull!!!

Yup, it is Travis. Check out "Thrillbilles" as it is the newest Nitro Circus DVD out. Travis is CRAZY!!!!

He's a damn good guy, too...

Like I said - clip was taken from Thrillbilles... Nitro Circus gang and DVD franchise of Pastrana's... My 8 year old knew it right away.

i have to look into this cause thats crazy BIG BALLS typ of shit right there damnit!!!!! dude is cazy man, just crazy.

what about the guy who wants to make it all the way to the ground without a parachute? he wears one of those wing suits, and says that he will land on an incline, without a chute. travis is crazy, but that guy is just fuckin nuts.

what about the guy who wants to make it all the way to the ground without a parachute? he wears one of those wing suits, and says that he will land on an incline, without a chute. travis is crazy, but that guy is just fuckin nuts.

Guys with wingsuits have been building and testing their suits for years. He wants to try and land without using the 'chute, but he'll still be wearing one from what I've read. I think some of the biggest wingsuit enthusiasts aren't in the US though.

Edit: Here's link to a wingsuit vid:

He is still wearing one right now for all of the testing, but he says by the end of the year he will do it without the chute.

If you have link somewhere I'd love to see it. Not because I don't believe you, because it's an interest of mine. I was on my way to getting my license, but just didn't have the time to get through it.

I know he wants to land without using his chute, but I haven't read anywhere with him saying he's not going to wear one at all.

maybe i took it the wrong way. why the hell wear one, you get that close to the ground you think you need it, i think that it will already be too late. i dont know anything about skydiving gear or any of that, i thought that it was the suit and that was it.

Yeah but that would like saying what the hell not jumping with a reserve. Skydivers are a relatively safe bunch, but of course there are exceptions. He'll have a chute on just in case there is a mal in his suit he can recover from by deploying his parachute.

Yeah but that would like saying what the hell not jumping with a reserve. Skydivers are a relatively safe bunch, but of course there are exceptions. He'll have a chute on just in case there is a mal in his suit he can recover from by deploying his parachute.

YES ... Jumping out of a perfectly good airplane is RELATIVELY SAFE..

That would be like farting over a candle in gasoline underwear but just holding a bucket of water in case you lite yourself on fire. SArFErTY FuRSTs

That would be like farting over a candle in gasoline underwear but just holding a bucket of water in case you lite yourself on fire. SArFErTY FuRSTs

The only reason that isn't true is because there are no perfectly good airplanes. :p

bwahahaha