Few Dunlop Race Slicks. GREAT track day stuff!

Moto-Brian

I have three sets of slicks. Will probably have two more after this weekend's races, but this is what I have so far.

All sets are either a 200 rear or a 195 rear designed for liter bikes. The fronts are either 125 or 120. Whatever the profile, they are all compatible as there is simply just a difference in sidewall feel and design. Some guys run 125 fronts and some like 120s. I like them both and why there are different profiles...

In the end, great track day tires and even though the rears are somewhat worn on the three tire sets, they are still really good. I have a good number of rears that are worn through the wear marks...

So, first set is the best set. This is a Moto2 set of tires. Yes, MotoGP Moto2 stuff. They are a dual compound and would be awesome at Putnam especially and I even used them this past week at Mid-Ohio where you are on the right side a lot...

Great shape by the wear marks and this is a two tire set.

Asking $125 - these were over $550 a set...

Moto2Tires.jpg

Set #2. This is a really decent set that has two rears. The original set is the new NTec US made slicks front and rear. The front is a 125 and the rear a 200. The 6838 rear is a 195 rear. Again, same outside diameter and will work fine with a 125 front. I know as I have been using these mixes for two seasons...

The US slicks are AWESOME. The front is really good. They are both the Med+ so, they still have really good life.

Asking $125 for all three...

USSlickset.jpg

Final set #3. This is a 6680 set and a 6838 additional rear. Some wear on the two rears, but run the right psi and temp and you'll get a good bit of time. The front is actually a 125/80 profile as opposed to what we usually get in a 125/75. Love the feel on this front. In the end, a decent Intermediate set...

Asking $100 for all three.

6680and6860slickset.jpg

Willing to make a smoking deal on all three sets. Will be at Nelson this weekend if you want to grab them or will be at Mid-Ohio on the 16th. Also willing to deliver as I travel through CBus and areas near...

You going to be heading to beaver anytime soon? Possibly interested in a set, or a combo of stuff.

Will be there for the Moto Series race on the 1st of July... I also travel through at times and could meet up when hitting Pittsburgh, etc...

Alright. either sounds good. I will likely be there on the 30th, either doing the trackday, or taking the race school. I'm just not sure yet. If you come through this way before then, by all means, let me know. I'm in shadyside in pittsburgh.

I'm primarily interested in the #2 set that you have listed. Do you only rock the slicks, or do you use other dunlops, suck as GPA's?

Alright. either sounds good. I will likely be there on the 30th, either doing the trackday, or taking the race school. I'm just not sure yet. If you come through this way before then, by all means, let me know. I'm in shadyside in pittsburgh.

I'm primarily interested in the #2 set that you have listed. Do you only rock the slicks, or do you use other dunlops, suck as GPA's?

I only run slicks anymore since the RC8 takes bigger tires. I wouldn't suggest the GPAs for your CBR as they are really designed and intended for the 600s. The UK GP DOTs would work as they have a 200 rear that would be advised for the 1000...

The US slicks are really good and honestly, they are lasting very well under stress. Moto Series sells them at the same price as Race Tire Services that is the official supplier for race Dunlops...