This made me LOL!!

ninjachk08

I've heard Guinness is better in Dublin - and not Dublin Ohio.

Still, it's MUCH nicer on tap then out of a can, although the widget does a damn good job.

My other favorite is Caffrey's. Can only get that if I bring it back from the UK. Anyone know anywhere in CO where I can get some Caffrey's?

At least the US versions that I've had, Murphy's > Guinness. If you find a distributor for Guinness, see if they have any Toohey's Extra Dry, I've got a buddy of mine that's been fiending for that stuff ever since we got back from Oz.

I've heard Guinness is better in Dublin - and not Dublin Ohio.

Still, it's MUCH nicer on tap then out of a can, although the widget does a damn good job.

It is much better. I was in Dublin last year and had a glass of Guinness at the brewery and it was awesome. I've never been a big fan of guinness but that was one of the best pints I've ever had.

It is much better. I was in Dublin last year and had a glass of Guinness at the brewery and it was awesome. I've never been a big fan of guinness but that was one of the best pints I've ever had.

I've never been to Dublin but I did spend a few days I'm Shannon Ireland and the Guinness there was simply amazing, nothing like the American version!

If it doesn't have an ABV% of 9' date=' or higher... and doesn't smell like rotten feet... I ain't drinkin' it.[/quote']

You lick, oops, I mean drink rotten feet? :nono:

That just ain't right.

I've never been to Dublin but I did spend a few days I'm Shannon Ireland and the Guinness there was simply amazing, nothing like the American version!

i drank some while on a layover in shannon and it tasted about the same as it does on tap in the u.s. :dunno:

then again i drink a lot of beer and don't put guinness on a pedestal

Guiness is a knife and fork beer that I have no love for. I do like some dark lagers, but nothing near that stout. There are tons of delicious brews here in the U.S. that more than fulfill my cravings. But I would drink a Guiness in Ireland without hesitation, I so want to see that side of the planet and where our ancestors came from - but primarily to visit Amsterdam and a few tracks:D

Oh, and the guy in the photo is a squid in its purest definition:lol:

Edited by Hellmutt

what the hell? how does he keep them there? I can't keep my purse from sliding to the side of my tail seat even with a net holding it down. he must have some skill.

Super glue, most likely. Although I've been known to ride with a six-pack on the tank. It stays there, sort of...

edit: and all my votes go to Euro beers, mostly Belgian and German wheats.

Guiness is a knife and fork beer that I have no love for. I do like some dark lagers, but nothing near that stout. There are tons of delicious brews here in the U.S. that more than fulfill my cravings. But I would drink a Guiness in Ireland without hesitation, I so want to see that side of the planet and where our ancestors came from - but primarily to visit Amsterdam and a few tracks:D

I was the same way with guinness - never a big fan but the one in Dublin was amazing. Tried it again when I got home and it still tasted like shit. And while I was in Europe I spent a week in Amsterdam. Highly recommended :D