Satan is JEWISH!

NinjaNick

How ironic that the game he happens to expose of is the game I had the highscore in, Joust! :rolleyes: Boy did you jew me! To think, I was going to donate some money to the site this coming weekend. I'll have to think about it now. :nono::p:p;)

:microwave:

Sounds somewhat racist to me...... might want to edit it.

And I removed it because it broke. Dick.

Jewish isn't a skin color. If this is considered racist, then so is the CATHOLIC thread going on. It's something I've always said, I'm not changing my language for someone else, especially when it's not even a curse word.

BTW, I was just fucking wit'cha Ben.

Fucking wanka's! The whole lot of ya! :bigfinger:

Jewish isn't a skin color. If this is considered racist, then so is the CATHOLIC thread going on. It's something I've always said, I'm not changing my language for someone else, especially when it's not even a curse word.

BTW, I was just fucking wit'cha Ben.

Fucking wanka's! The whole lot of ya! :bigfinger:

I think I need to take a break from this site probably. It's getting too soft around here, or too PG. :rolleyes:

:nono:

Did you miss the :jewish: smilie?

You should mind what you say a little more though. You do come off as very ignorant and uneducated sometimes. For example, you say making fun of something for being Jewish is the same as making fun of something being Catholic and is not racist. Not true. A lot of Jews don't even practice Judaism. Just ask Anthony and Chris over on CR. They were born into it. It isn't a race exactly, but it isn't entirely a religion either.

I've never been so bored razzing somebody. I'm glad I have personal friends that can joke, have fun, and laugh. I love to laugh. It's a shame that you are such a serious fellow and always have to spill out knowledge and take the humor out of everything. :nono:

I've never been so bored razzing somebody. I'm glad I have personal friends that can joke, have fun, and laugh. I love to laugh. It's a shame that you are such a serious fellow and always have to spill out knowledge and take the humor out of everything. :nono:

There is no humor here. Move along.

Funnay-Not_Found.jpg

It wasn't a joke Satan. It was just messing around and razzing you for taking my glory of ownage on Joust. You know how guys will smile and chuckle and razz eachother? Maybe even lightly punch them in the arm? Geesh. :rolleyes:

I'm done with trying to explain it to you. You're too smart. You are the KING!