WTB: RS125 or TZ125...

Moto-Brian

I am looking for a Honda RS125 in the circa 96-ish timeframe. I am also open to looking at a TZ125 in late 90s also, but really prefer an RS.

Let me know if anyone knows of one around or someone that can point me in the right direction.

• Upvote 1

if this is for your son, you are the baller-est dad ever.

Correct. For my son. We are looking at getting one for an 85 conversion and one at the 125 setup. 85 for the kart track and the 125 for both kart and big.

He's been on my backside wanting one and he has been a track rat for a long time watching me so, he wants to give it a go. Who am I to say "no"?

• Upvote 1

There might be one in my club for sale already setup with a 85cc motor... But I'll have to check and see if he was serious. And I know of a NSR50 for sale in my club as well for cheap!!

When I log on the main computer I'll post up some good RS links for ya!

There might be one in my club for sale already setup with a 85cc motor... But I'll have to check and see if he was serious. And I know of a NSR50 for sale in my club as well for cheap!!

When I log on the main computer I'll post up some good RS links for ya!

Thanks, man. I'd be into the RS85 over the NSR. As many of the RS and TZ guys that are in the same situation, they all suggest the 125 chassis with 85 motor over the 150 setups for relativity to the 125 motor when he gets to the big track. Plus, the smaller NS chassis will not translate as well to the 125 vs if it were an 85...

Let me know as I am serious about buying two...

BTW. If you do get an RS - I may have some leftover spares. I know I have a starter tool that allows you to use a drill to start the bike while it's on the stands. Let's you keep the tires warmers on while warming the bike up. Again, good luck.

Mary