Hello everyone...

MarchesiniGSXR

I remember when this forum was first started. You've done quite a bit of work to it and it looks great. Glad to be a member.

Anyhow, I am from Columbus and this weather is killing me! I ride an 05' Gixxer thou with a little bit of work done to it. I actually went out to start it this afternoon and I just wanted to get on for a minute and couldn't since our court is still full of snow/slush lol.

I remember when this forum was first started. You've done quite a bit of work to it and it looks great. Glad to be a member.

Anyhow, I am from Columbus and this weather is killing me! I ride an 05' Gixxer thou with a little bit of work done to it. I actually went out to start it this afternoon and I just wanted to get on for a minute and couldn't since our court is still full of snow/slush lol.

Well good to see you back.

Yeah, winter is killing me too.

Thanks everyone. I can hardly wait for some nice weather. I don't get way out on long rides too much, I mainly just tool around. The people I used to ride with always turned it into a race they had to win so I pretty much just throw my Ipod Nano in my inside pocket of my leathers ride alone. It'll be nice to meet up with some of you at like a bike night or something. BornSinner, not a big Gixxer fan?? lol:D

Here's my pride and joy...

dsc00003r9xqao6.jpg

Thanks everyone. I can hardly wait for some nice weather. I don't get way out on long rides too much, I mainly just tool around. The people I used to ride with always turned it into a race they had to win so I pretty much just throw my Ipod Nano in my inside pocket of my leathers ride alone. It'll be nice to meet up with some of you at like a bike night or something. BornSinner, not a big Gixxer fan?? lol:D

Here's my pride and joy...

dsc00003r9xqao6.jpg

To be honest with you....

That year and color GSXR is BY FAR my top pick of the GSXR line.....may be the all white 08 1K.....

But that is a great looking ride:badgerrock: