Middletown sportsman club

TheBrown57

Would love to, but it's not possible this week. Too much shit going on everyday that I'm lucky to get sleep into my schedule right now :nono: I need to quit being an adult for a couple weeks so I can have fun for a change!

Going skeet shooting after work, be there around 6, anyone wanna join me?

Are you a member?

we should get some people together and hit up that lake some time for some fishing.

And some shooting too of course!!!

I shoot sporting clays more than anything, but finding the time is the problem, and I've been doing that for a couple years.

I just started shooting trap this winter. Trying to find a trap gun.

Never shot skeet or 5 stand which M-town just opened up.

Love skeet, trap gets boring, want to try sporting clays and I've been meaning to get a membership.

Random info: I shoot a Remington wing master with a full choke trap barrel and when I bring friends who have never shot I let them use the wing and I use my bolt action shotgun :D makes those doubles tricky

First time I ever shot sporting clays I didn't know a thing about shotgun sports. I went to Middletown with my dads Remington 12ga 870 pump, and my brother brought his H&K Tatical. We got a few weird looks from the people sitting on the tables.