CL Scam

ScubaCinci

FYI in case anyone was trolling CL in Cbus for bikes- contacted them about the bike - total scam by sleazy douchebags.

http://columbus.craigslist.org/mcd/3067455024.html

Response to my inquiry:

Hi,

The bike has 6,464 miles. It's in perfect condition,no electric/engine problems,no accidents/liens/loans.No scratches,never been repainted.I have all documents,2 spare of keys, clean title.This bike belonged to our son. He died 2 months ago in the army. He past away in Afghanistan serving his country. Now this bike brings me bad memories. Hope you understand my pain in this moments.If you are really interested in buying the bike please do take care of it as we and my son did because it's a beautiful bike and it would be ashamed not to. The last price is $ 950.

Me and my husband travel a lot with our personal business and we want to make this deal through eBay's Buyer Protection Program. I just need your full name,full shipping address, home/cell # so I can open a case.(with no further obligation or fees).eBay will contact you with all the Transaction/shipping details you will need. We will take care of the shipping so don't worry.

You can find pictures @ the following address: http://photobucket.com/jmr04zx6r2007

Thank you for your interest!

Laura & Jacob Reece

Sent from my HTC Inspire™ 4G on AT&T

Being that my son is in the Army and about ready to ship out to Afghanistan, it especially pisses me off.

And yet people fall for scams like this a lot.

Send me $600 and your social security number and your age, weight, sex, picture of your first born, bank account number, home address and a self addressed stamped envelope and I'll try to send you $50 guaranteed!:rolleyes: