I used the ignore button finally.

NinjaNick

Ok, Lizard 1 is currently the first that I used it on. So I can't see anything he posts. I learned to just walk away and don't get caught up in stupid bickering that people just keep dragging out and out. So to sum things up, I utilized the ignore button for the 1st time and I'm liking it. Although It should make their names not even appear to the blocker. :cool:

Ok, Lizard 1 is currently the first that I used it on. So I can't see anything he posts. I learned to just walk away and don't get caught up in stupid bickering that people just keep dragging out and out. So to sum things up, I utilized the ignore button for the 1st time and I'm liking it. Although It should make their names not even appear to the blocker. :cool:

YES!!! Another one bites the dust and can't stand the heat!! Love it!! YEAH!

You get so many people together there are bound to be heads bumping. :p But after it's all said and done, they make-up. :D

For the public: I'm sorry for fighting with ya Lizard! ;)

I still want to ride on the street with ya though. :p:D:lol: After that we'll drag race too. ;)