Grattan 3/29-30/08

gixxie750

I will be up there with teamchicago.tv anyone want to get their wera license started? Anyone going there?

I'd LOVE to get licensed. I've got a track bug that needs itching bad. I just don't have any room for another bike, or a trailer in my driveway to get said bike to and from the track. Maybe next summer after grad school is over :(

• 3 weeks later...
hell yea!! good job on the licenses guys.

oh and WERA offers a race school at some events on saturdays. costs 60 bux and you can race the next day. that's how i did mine.

Call my cell and let me know of any days / tracks close where they are going to be doing that.

Holy Shit thats awesome!! If anyone has info on where and when the next event is to get the wera license that cheap... please inform me, or post up a link to a schedule. Im gonna try to find it. CONGRATS on the license guys!

Holy Shit thats awesome!! If anyone has info on where and when the next event is to get the wera license that cheap... please inform me, or post up a link to a schedule. Im gonna try to find it. CONGRATS on the license guys!

Next March at Grattan.... they only do this in March at Grattan...

Call my cell and let me know of any days / tracks close where they are going to be doing that.

4/26-27 Nashville Superspeedway, Nashville, TN-rs,

5/3-4 Nelson Ledges Road Course, Garrettsville, OH-K,rs,Y,

5/17-18 Grattan Raceway Park, Grattan, MI-c,K,rs,Y,

5/31-6/1 GingerMan Raceway, South Haven, MI - rs,

6/21-22 BeaveRun Motorsports Park, Wampum, PA-rs,S,

7/5-6 Nelson Ledges Road Course, Garrettsville, OH-rs,

7/11-13 Grattan Raceway Park, Grattan, MI-c,N

8/23-24 Grattan Raceway Park, Grattan, MI-cc,rs,

9/18-21 AMA RRGC at Mid-Ohio, Lexington, OH-S,

9/27-28 Nelson Ledges Road Course, Garrettsville, OH-rs

Each one with RS has the Rider school... So all except the 7/11-13 (national) at Grattan and the 9/18-21 at Mid OH (since it is put on by AMA).

4/26-27 Nashville Superspeedway, Nashville, TN-rs,

5/3-4 Nelson Ledges Road Course, Garrettsville, OH-K,rs,Y,

5/17-18 Grattan Raceway Park, Grattan, MI-c,K,rs,Y,

5/31-6/1 GingerMan Raceway, South Haven, MI - rs,

6/21-22 BeaveRun Motorsports Park, Wampum, PA-rs,S,

7/5-6 Nelson Ledges Road Course, Garrettsville, OH-rs,

7/11-13 Grattan Raceway Park, Grattan, MI-c,N

8/23-24 Grattan Raceway Park, Grattan, MI-cc,rs,

9/18-21 AMA RRGC at Mid-Ohio, Lexington, OH-S,

9/27-28 Nelson Ledges Road Course, Garrettsville, OH-rs

Each one with RS has the Rider school... So all except the 7/11-13 (national) at Grattan and the 9/18-21 at Mid OH (since it is put on by AMA).

Post the link where you found this info.

Next March at Grattan.... they only do this in March at Grattan...

YOu mean its only that cheap in march? What is it normally? I see the membership is $100 for the year and it says the riders school is $75. Does everyone have to do the riders school? :confused:

YOu mean its only that cheap in march? What is it normally? I see the membership is $100 for the year and it says the riders school is $75. Does everyone have to do the riders school? :confused:

The guys who went this weekend only got their certificates to get their license. They did not get their license.. The will still need to pay the $100 license fee. But Team Chicago who puts on this school only charged $30 for the class to get your certificate to get your license.

The WERA school is $75 for the class then $100 for the license.

You have to go through a school to your certificate to get your Provisional License then pay $100 to get the Provisional license.

OK I get. So it's $175. Thats not too bad. :D

$75 for school includes 2 practice session and instruction by yourself (as a group) or pared with a smaller vintage class in the morning, then a 4 lap race at the end of Saturday.. Then Sunday you can run the Sprint races your bike is legal for.