Amazing race suit deals at Iron Pony.

Iron Pony

Just hit the dock, these will not last long.

Zero - 60 one and two piece suits. $299-$339!

zero2.jpg

Great selection of sizes (even some big boy sizes) and colors.

There are awesome deals on matching gloves as well.

Fully armored & many are perforated and have aero/speed humps.

zero.jpg

These are perfect for track days & runs to 555 or the Dragon. Full-on race details, but at this price even an occasional track day rider can add one of these to their gear bag.

I've grabbed one and am taking it to VMD to show it off this weekend. They are not even on the floor yet. My guess is they will have them out tomorrow afternoon. I just wanted to get something on here asap when I saw them come in the door.

I'll post up more details when I get back from the track or just come in and check them out. You will be thrilled, this is a smoking deal!

Wanna make a trip on Sat? Been wanting to check this place out and I have a friend that will more than likely want to go as well

Can't go Saturday...have an MRI sched for my achilles (hoping it is not torn) at noon on Sat but I can go Sunday.

I'm free from 11-6 on Sun that work?

I'm free all day Sunday...the wife wants to go to pick up some MX gear for riding the ATV. Do you want to meet somewhere and ride up together? We're taking the car so we can carry all the booty :D I'm in the Colerain area.

• 2 weeks later...