Americade - Lake George NY

Jcarlson

It's already gone by for this year but has anyone ever been to the Americade Rally in Lake George NY?

I just got back from there but I went after the event this year. Let me tell you the riding in the Adirondacks is spectacular!! Absolutely georgous. Words cannot describe!!

I think we're going to hit it up next year - June 4-8 2013.

Let me know if you've ever been to that rally.

http://americade.com/

Thanks

Jim C.

I grew up there and attended many times but it's been quite a few years and back then it was called the "Aspencade". I have a close friend that owns a motel on the lake (just north of the village proper). I can try to set up a group thing if enough people are interested and he has availability. As you can imagine, they sell out early. It isn't a huge motel and not fancy but it's a great location with a private beach.

Oh I've been all over the Adk's. I'm from Rochester NY and camped there a lot when I was younger, 1,000 Islands, Messina, did a little time at Ft Drum too. This was my first time back in 30 yrs. Took my wife and our bikes and rode all over - Lake Luzerne, Vanare, George, Sacandaga, rode the gondola at Gore Mt Ski Resort. County Rd 8 is the bomb!!!

She'd never been and loved every mile of it. Can't wait to go back. Obviously she's never been there in winter LOL!!

Scuba - That motel looks nice. Tell your friend I'll buy his motel so I can get the heck out of Ohio. Kidding!! We took a ride on the Minne HA HA too. How funny!! :0)

Edited by Jcarlson