Hey Rocky

Casper

Alright you bunch of a-holes.I bought a 2002 katana 750.I figured I needed to move up.My 2001 gsxr600 seemed under powered so I just wanted to update.I haven't riden the new 750 very far but I defently feels more impressive.If came with a full scorpian exhust is a stage two tining kit. I can't wait for the warm weather.Look out Satan, I think this thing has something for your ZX-10.

kat750.jpg

I was looking for the suzuki blue and white but I got a good deal on this one so I had to buy it.

Alright you bunch of a-holes.I bought a 2002 katana 750.I figured I needed to move up.My 2001 gsxr600 seemed under powered so I just wanted to update.I haven't riden the new 750 very far but I defently feels more impressive.If came with a full scorpian exhust is a stage two tining kit. I can't wait for the warm weather.Look out Satan, I think this thing has something for your ZX-10.

kat750.jpg

I was looking for the suzuki blue and white but I got a good deal on this one so I had to buy it.

Shit, I think that's my old bike!!