Lincoln Electric Power Mig 180C 230V welder

TRMN8TR

Selling an "as new" welder. It's out of the box, but never been plugged in or turned on. I won this at a raffle last fall and have never used it. No 230V in my garage and planned to wire it but never got around to it. Now I'd like the money for some other projects.

I'm missing the small consumables package of extra tips, etc. I think they lost them when they took it out of the box at the raffle.

This is the higher end model with continuous voltage and WFS control, not the 180T that only has about 5 selections for voltage and WFS.

MSRP is $1000 on these, they can be found on ebay and distributors for about $800, I'm looking to get $650.

No pics, but here's a link:

http://www.usweldingsupply.com/power-mig-180c.html

Edited by TRMN8TR

Ya, it was a benefit for one of my buddies at work. He was hit by a car and spent a few months in the hospital and in recovery. His brother also works at Lincoln as a sales rep, and his sales office donated the welder to raffle off. I spent $50 on raffle tickets to win it, so I guess it wasn't free.

P.S. I'm planning a trip to cbus soon.

i keep telling her she won't even want to see me after we get married, but she doesn't believe me. i'll just have to prove it to her by being even more of an obnoxious piece of shit.

Thats what I do, perfect example, tomorrow is my moms family reunion at their lake house in MI. I take my fiance', then I proceed to do anything I can to drink as much beer as possible, boxed wine, and liquor. Normally I pass out by the fire and she has to carry me to sleep, well try.

Then she doesn't ask to go to races, and places like that knowing how our "man time" gets.

Let me know bro when you're around, maybe bring the GF and we ll get a nice dinner etc.