Savage 10 FCP-K with Base and Bipod

kiggy74

I picked up this rifle from Dale a few months back and have shot about 300 rounds through it. It was a beginner long-range gun for me. The rifle has always shot exceptionally well considering that it's $750 factory built. I can safely say it's a .75 MOA gun, possibly better.

Caliber is .308. Factory muzzle brake, accustock and accutrigger. I added a Karsten cheek rest ($60). It also has a Farrel 20MOA base ($120) and a Harris bipod ($110). That's $1040 invested. Add a scope and rings and you're in business.

In the sake of full-disclosure, this rifle did have some problems that required me to send it back to Savage. I had some problems getting it to eject reloaded cases. Savage determined that the chamber needed to have some burs polished. Since it was returned to me it has shot all reloads flawlessly, with no extraction issues at all. But I upgraded to a higher end precision rifle and need to recoup some of my costs out of this one.

I would prefer that the transaction go through Dale so he can take care of the background check piece. $20 of the purchase price will go to Dale to cover his FFL fee.

I'm selling the package for $900. Email me at my OR username @yahoo.com if interested.

This is a 10 shot group at 100yds....

7769582184_bfe5a5061d.jpg

7769585638_3274450ac1.jpg

7769587942_f6d52e2d5f.jpg

7769589856_5e0d09164c.jpg

Edited by kiggy74

Yeah, one helluva upgrade right off the bat. Now get your ass out with out and drive that thing :)

Since your in Dublin, and once the crops come down, I have 1,000+ yards in my back yard down by Orient. :)

Edited by flounder

Have shot a couple events at TVP and I'm pretty much hooked on three long range stuff.

Next time you go, let Walther and I know. Ill probably be doing a Match in PA in Oct. Kinda pissed I missed the Reade Range match this weekend and one of my close friends won it.. Dammit! :)

You sure didn't fuck around with the upgrade. As far as factory rifles go, those Sakos are some of the best.

Brian, buy the man's rifle.

I'm broke as of now or I would consider it.

Next time you go, let Walther and I know. Ill probably be doing a Match in PA in Oct. Kinda pissed I missed the Reade Range match this weekend and one of my close friends won it.. Dammit! :)

Thanks for leaving me out dickhead.

• 2 weeks later...