Pryor is coming to OSU!!!!

Casper

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I am soo tired of hearing about this kid. I already don't like him. He's already a premadonna. He could have declared his school weeks back when the rest of the high school seniors did. But instead he wanted his own day. Instead he wanted to play these silly games with the media and the schools. This kid is already believing his own hype. I guarantee he is going to cause so many distractions for the team it won't be funny. I smell a 2008 version of Maurice Clarrett. That's what happens when a city holds a 18 year old up like he's the second coming.

I am soo tired of hearing about this kid. I already don't like him. He's already a premadonna. He could have declared his school weeks back when the rest of the high school seniors did. But instead he wanted his own day. Instead he wanted to play these silly games with the media and the schools. This kid is already believing his own hype. I guarantee he is going to cause so many distractions for the team it won't be funny. I smell a 2008 version of Maurice Clarrett. That's what happens when a city holds a 18 year old up like he's the second coming.

:plus1:

He intended to announce then that he was going to come to OSU but you can thank his father for him not making the commitment. His father was the one that fell in love with the PSU recruiter, so that is why he waited. Plus being busy winning a state championship in two different sports takes up time too. The kid is good, there is no question about that and I think he will be a great addition to the team. He is a smart kid too, clarrett was just a dumbass from the start. I believe tressel will take care of pryor and lead him down the right path.

Yes and no. The reason he didn't declare with everyone else was because of basketball. He's an MVP in that as well. He honestly didn't have the time to investigate the schools trying to recruit him. You have to remember, he was the star player on the football team which won the state championship, and also the star player on the basketball team which won the state championship. I agree, he could easily turn into another Clarrett, but I personally and being open minded about it. This guy could be the savior we've been waiting for.

Fuck Pryor.

Yup..Michigan born and bred right here. I ain't mad at him for going to OSU. Hell, I WOULDA WENT TO OSU. It was HOW he did it...and then to say some shit like "OSU gave him the best chance to play pro football as a QB". WHAT?!?! Do you know how many QB's U of M has put into the NFL ?!?!

Like I said..i ain't mad at him for going..I expected it...and I woulda talked shit if he hadn't of gone. just don't drag the shit out and then talk some ol crazy shit at the end.

I don't know...this guy might be more trouble than he's worth. He is definately an attention whore.

Again...don't make this a U of M vs OSU thread...it ain't nuthin like that. I'm just keepin it real.

Yes and no. The reason he didn't declare with everyone else was because of basketball. He's an MVP in that as well. He honestly didn't have the time to investigate the schools trying to recruit him. You have to remember, he was the star player on the football team which won the state championship, and also the star player on the basketball team which won the state championship. I agree, he could easily turn into another Clarrett, but I personally and being open minded about it. This guy could be the savior we've been waiting for.

Good point..but then WHY bring PSU and Oregon into it? Didnt he say he needed to check them out before making a decision? But he never went!! Obviously he knew he was going to OSU for a while. I understand about the BBall...and I get it...but this dude is an attention whore.

Good point..but then WHY bring PSU and Oregon into it? Didnt he say he needed to check them out before making a decision? But he never went!! Obviously he knew he was going to OSU for a while. I understand about the BBall...and I get it...but this dude is an attention whore.

Penn State - His dad really wanted him to go there. Close to home. He chose to do what he wanted.

Oregon - He said it was too far away from his family.

Michigan - He was just toying with those idiots. Nobody wants to play for Michigan. That's like wanting to grow up to be a janitor.

OSU - Originally he said he wanted to play for OSU. But because of his father wanting him to go to Penn State, he waited until he could investigate each school.

Satan your u of M comment exposes you to be a homer. Like I said..I WOULD HAVE PICKED OSU myself. But Mich offered him a starting position and the spread offense. PLUS a coach who he had a good relationship with PRIOR to OSU and Mich. Don't turn this into a UM vs OSU homer thread. This dude was going to WVA BEFORE OSU was even in the picture.

I'm happy for him, and I think he made the right choice..but come with more than the 'janitor' argument, especially WHEN I AM AGREEING WITH HIS CHOICE!!!!!

:lol: love it!

Ok, here's my joke...

Ready?...

Here it comes...

michigan

--------------------------------------------------------------------

What does the average Michigan grad get on their SAT/ACT's?

drool

-----------------------------

What do you call a Michigan cheerleader with two brain cells?

Pregnant

Ok im done

OMG the originality is startling!! Mich fans don't have the same jokes, with just the names of the schools reversed....no....it's not possible.

I've heard all of these before. *YAWN*

I hope he blows his knee out. :)

You're in Ohio, not Michigan. Did you forget?

My favorite is hearing Michigan fans saying OSU isn't their rival. Well, looks like they were right. Maybe BGSU will be their rival. Then they could win.

OSU is after the SEC now. The past few years have been slightly embarrassing. But at least we beat Michigan.

And wishing someone would blow out their knee is kinda fucked up dude. That'd be like someone wishing you'd wreck. Not cool.