English Only Signs Ok'd

Casper

My family background is Italian on my mothers side and Scotch, Irish and German on my fathers side. They all came to this county for something better for their children and grandchildren and they all knew that in order to prosper in any country you must speak the language. My greatgrandparents on my mothers side could only speak some english but they wouldnt allow my grandfather to speak Italian anywhere but with them. They knew he had to become an american and that meant speaking the language. I can understand if you are a tourist or you just got off of the boat but if you have lived here for more than a few years and you have not learned conversational english enough to order a fucking sandwich or to read the street signs then you arent interested in becoming an american and you just want the freedom without the sacrifice. That is in my opinion disrespectful and I dont want you here.

My family background is Italian on my mothers side and Scotch, Irish and German on my fathers side. They all came to this county for something better for their children and grandchildren and they all knew that in order to prosper in any country you must speak the language. My greatgrandparents on my mothers side could only speak some english but they wouldnt allow my grandfather to speak Italian anywhere but with them. They knew he had to become an american and that meant speaking the language. I can understand if you are a tourist or you just got off of the boat but if you have lived here for more than a few years and you have not learned conversational english enough to order a fucking sandwich or to read the street signs then you arent interested in becoming an american and you just want the freedom without the sacrifice. That is in my opinion disrespectful and I dont want you here.

Couldn't have said it better myself

:plus1: