Midland XTC 720p camera

Kmanlyst

So I had been throwing the idea of recording my rides and meet ups and as trying to justify to my wife the cost of a GoPro when I came across this Midland XTC 200 on eBay for $91. It came with several mounts and a Lithium Ion rechargeable battery.My first test I want all too happy with since the camera as a forward facing built in mic and it created alot of wind noise,that was easily solved with a little strip of electrical tape .( it is now quieter than my GoGrp with the solid back door. All in all I am happy with it and for $43 less than my Hero. Check out the vid and judge for yourself.

Watch in HD

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TUiBz3ERqj4&feature=youtube_gdata_player

Edited by Kmanlyst

I like it!

I was wondering at first why you were reving so high when you got outta the parking lot then I remembered you have a 250 :lol:

My GF has a 05 ninja 250 that I've ridden a few times and you have to rev the shit outta it to get anywhere :p

I like it!

I was wondering at first why you were reving so high when you got outta the parking lot then I remembered you have a 250 :lol:

My GF has a 05 ninja 250 that I've ridden a few times and you have to rev the shit outta it to get anywhere :p

That will change next season when I upgrade torn between a GSXR 750 or the Ninja 650.

pfloydgad has one on his connie, they are pretty nice, walmart has a model too, not sure if its the 720p thou

Yeah the sell the XTC 205 which is the 200 but only comes with 1 mount and run about $73 plus cost of a micro SD card. Run a 8gb class 10 in Midland and a 8 gb SD class 10 in my GoPro.

Edited by Kmanlyst