WTB: Minster OH #1 Oktoberfest Mug

Tomcat0403

I am looking for the #1 mug from the Minster OH oktoberfest, my wife's family has the entire set except for the first one. Her father grew up in Minster and went to the first one, but no one thought it would be so successful. If you know anyone, think you know someone, or have any leads please let me know. Thanks.

I live in minster ill keep a look out but you'll be paying a shit ton for it if you actually find one. And Oktoberfest was a blast this year if anyone went. Little soggy but nothing a few jugs of beer can't handle.

I live in minster ill keep a look out but you'll be paying a shit ton for it if you actually find one. And Oktoberfest was a blast this year if anyone went. Little soggy but nothing a few jugs of beer can't handle.

No shit? I was up there over the weekend with the wife and her family. Drank and ate way too much and then had some Bud's Pizza. The people we were staying with have a very large collection of Oktoberfest and Wooden Shoe collectables. They said the last one went for a lot of green.

I ate way too much and drank even more. Great time but I'm glad it's only once a year I don't think my body could handle it. I've been asking around and only one person ever saw a #1 mug for sale. Many years ago it went for about $2000