Somernites Cruise Oct 26th KY

TheBrown57

Yes - I've been to a couple Somernites Cruises.....they usually designate certain brand per event - I've been there when it was Mopar and when it was Chevrolet. . . Best part is when they stop car show in Somerset and they all cruise back and forth towards Burnside. . Yes I've riden there, I75 then 80..... Also taken US127 straight into Somerset, or maybe 127 turns into 27(?). Fun times if you're a Motörhead!!!......I have friends with a place (nice) on the Lake close to Nancy Ky, been going there since the 1980s

Edited by Limenine9r

I've noticed that a lot of the same people come to this. I've seen that hotwheels van before and quite a few others you had pictures of.

My friend an I were going to ride the bikes during the cruise in but seeing the ride we had the next day choose to relax and recover from the ride down. We sat next to the Sonic and just watched some pretty sweet rides. No one was doing anything crazy but no one was riding hard either. I think the cold and the light mist that was falling stopped some from hammering it at the U-Turn lights. Was a great time can't wait for next year

:wheeliezx10r: