FS; 6x10+2ft V nose Enclosed trailer; 2,000

madcat6183

I found a toy hauler I want asap, and at this point don't care what I sell first, hopefully both at the same time, but I need this gone to get the TH next Sunday.

I have a Hallmark 6x10+2ft V nose enclosed trailer. This is a silver trailer, everything works, no leaks, and is in excellent condition. I do not have pics as of right now and will not until Sunday or Monday at best. Below are the details;

6x10 V nose making it 12 foot long. The tongue is short, not like some that are extended and make it longer. It's light, about 1,600 lbs I believe, not sure of the year, I want to say its a 1998 or something, maybe newer actually. It was stored indoors except for this past spring, summer, fall, which it was stored at my house. Installed brand new tires and bearing buddies with only 3 trips on them totalling less than 1,000 miles. Setup for 2 bikes, 1 chock being a removable Pingle on the man door side so you can sleep with a bike in there if needed. Has interior light on switch, roof vent, 6 heavy duty tie downs that are flush in floor, has 1 set of tie downs in nose for genny etc. has a fuel tank holder that is held in with L brackets and made out of 2x4's, not trashy and can be removed in 1 minute.

Ramp door, man door, man door has interior handle and lock on it for staying at the track.

Everything works fine, takes a 2" ball and tows like a dream. I did have a blowout on one side so a few tire scuffs that will buff out, but I haven;t had time to do, new fender and marker light on this side. You could fit 3 bikes in here if you did it right, but not much else. I've done 2 all over OH, PA, MI, and it's a dream to pull.

2,000 is asking price, it's worth more but I want to get rid of it this week, I am only the second owner, but I want to get rid of it asap. I have the COO, no true title, just a weight slip.

Four one nine 610-56 six six ; or message me. I will be out of town all weekend and NOT on OR, so text or call is the best. With that said, I will do my best to keep offers etc. in line with posts vs. calls.