world war z trailer

jbot

The book was really cool. It is about a reporter who interviews people 10 years after the war between humans and zombies. I assume Brad Pitt will play the reporter and there will be tons of flashbacks as the people are telling their side of the story. I don't read a whole lot anymore but I read this book cover to cover and bought another copy for friends to barrow.

The book was really cool. It is about a reporter who interviews people 10 years after the war between humans and zombies. I assume Brad Pitt will play the reporter and there will be tons of flashbacks as the people are telling their side of the story. I don't read a whole lot anymore but I read this book cover to cover and bought another copy for friends to barrow.

Thanks for the confirmation...I thought that's what the book was about and when I watched the trailer I was thinking "I don't remember any of this"??? If I recall, the book was documentary-ish.

Thanks for the confirmation...I thought that's what the book was about and when I watched the trailer I was thinking "I don't remember any of this"??? If I recall, the book was documentary-ish.

I thought you were being sarcastic. Lol. Sorry if I repeated anything shown in the trailer. I can't load the video at work. There are some pretty amazing battles in the book which they hopefully portray in the movie. Anyone who has read the book can speak to the battle in NJ described by a soldier who was there.

One scene in the trailer showed a "tower of zombies" at the side of a building. Dang, that sucks major when your building gets attacked by a zombie ladder.

If I was on that building with gas I would pour it on the zombie and start a zombie BBQ. slow down zombie ladder.