Looking at a Triumph..

RSparky

I loved my Speed Triple - as others have mentioned probably one of the best engines I've ever had the pleasure of throwing a leg over. Was also easy to work on and gave me no problems over the 2 years I owned it.

IMG_0315a-XL.jpg

Had it not been for the marginal suspension (mine was an '06, the '08+ are better) I would probably still have it.

I rode dubguys 675r this past summer and loved it. Loved it so much that i went out and bought a 2012 675r and immediately started riding and throwing parts at it, and deff can't wait to hit the track with it in march.

It's has a very nice torque curve and is a blast to ride and just looks nothing short of amazing. Im 6'3" and have no trouble riding it, but on long boring rides, my wrist will start to ache but i never have that problem when at the track. They do make aftermarket clip ons that are risers to make things a bit easier and aftermarket rearsets always make a big difference.

On a side note, casper why do you have a track oriented bike when you don't go to the track

• Upvote 1