Powerlifting

Hutch

Nasa raw, there's a meet in April.

ill be in the 220 class..not cutting down to 198195 again. Also did one in a smaller organization I can look it up when I get home.

Would you care if I came to hang out and follow you around to see how it works? Do you do all three lifts?

Holy Carp! 220? On a Ruckus? That falls under the category of scooter abuse. ;)

EDIT: Unless, of course, you're practicing deadlifting with one in each hand....

lol easily lift more than two ruckii.

Would you care if I came to hang out and follow you around to see how it works? Do you do all three lifts?

Sure no problem, and yes I do a full meet. And I lift raw.

order goes

squat

bench

deadlift

so it makes for a long day

I don't powerlift but have a lot of friends that compete in other disciplines. Actually we just had a workout session wtih IFBB pro Erik Fankhouser last weekend in Cbus, then grabbed dinner. Super nice guy and wife's really sweet too.

There's a few guys at my gym that came up from Power Shack or whatever in Grove City that do power lifting, and if you're interested in strong man, Slaters in Lancaster, the hardware store owner, has a warehouse they workout at, and make all the stuff for the Arnold, etc. A guy at the gym brings in a squat setup to mimic squating a car, pretty cool thing, but never saw any use other than strong man.