Glitch in the Matrix?

Casper

am i the only one that thinks the newspaper probably screwed up? Its not like they are used to publishing correct things anyhow

I agree I think they used a photo of the wrong child. If you look at the facebook page, most of the photos are of what appears to be the child on the left in the photo I posted above(has a lot of pictures with pigtails), not the one in the red dress. I think the paper in Casper's link just grabbed the wrong pic. But I could be wrong?

I agree I think they used a photo of the wrong child. If you look at the facebook page, most of the photos are of what appears to be the child on the left in the photo I posted above(has a lot of pictures with pigtails), not the one in the red dress. I think the paper in Casper's link just grabbed the wrong pic. But I could be wrong?
The newspaper used this photo, just cropped her:

16156_137979293021187_24554965_n.jpg

The newspaper used this photo, just cropped her:

16156_137979293021187_24554965_n.jpg

right, so I guess what I'm saying is I'm not convinced they cropped out the correct child. And if they cropped the wrong child it would explain why the same child in this picture is present in the Obama pic.

right, so I guess what I'm saying is I'm not convinced they cropped out the correct child. And if they cropped the wrong child it would explain why the same child in this picture is present in the Obama pic.
They cropped the correct child.

63188_139717019514081_608925826_n.jpg

64010_139554356197014_554126528_n.jpg

65050_138175279668255_408667549_n.jpg

I think the two girls on the dads lap are the two girls also with Prez. I think the girl on the right on the dad is the girl on the left with Prez and the girl on dad's left is the girl with the dress.

It is entirely normal/expected that if they are the sisters that the younger/smaller girls would be wearing the older sisters hand me downs. I would be interested in when the family picture was taken. If it is even a few months old that would explain the dress fitting the sister.

Now I am going to go hug my girls.