Barber 6/29 and 6/30

Revelstoker

Took a ride today and then got a present when I got home. Spots were still left.

X-act Motorsports is running a trackday @ Barber on 6/29 and 6/30. Nothing earth shattering there.

Here is the deal, the first 25 people that send in money via paypal, pay $150 a day.

(2 days for the price of one, was their old deal from a few years ago.)

So, I just got a full weekend at Barber for $300.

Hurry, if your interested as only the first 25 get the deal.

Edited by Revelstoker

Took a ride today and then got a present when I got home. Spots were still left.

X-act Motorsports is running a trackday @ Barber on 6/29 and 6/30. Nothing earth shattering there.

Here is the deal, the first 25 people that send in money via paypal, get two days for the price of one.

So, I just got a full weekend at Barber for $300.

Hurry, if your interested as only the first 25 get the deal.

2 things..

1.. barber in june/july might be 1000 degree.. trust me.. i did it once.. 2. 150 a day is a good price for barber, but 300 is nuts.. normal is around 200-230..

2. you wil enjoy it no matter how hot it is.. barber is sweet! have fun and drink water water water!

i'm going in april!

2 things..

1.. barber in june/july might be 1000 degree.. trust me.. i did it once.. 2. 150 a day is a good price for barber, but 300 is nuts.. normal is around 200-230..

2. you wil enjoy it no matter how hot it is.. barber is sweet! have fun and drink water water water!

i'm going in april!

Yes, I roasted down there doing a July 4th event a couple years back. I wanted to do April but couldn't swing it this year. CSBK school is there and I was tempted.

Previously I said it was a 2-4-1 deal but that was their old early bird special. Just a bit cheaper.

Its going to be a busy week as I am hoping to do MO on 6/22.

They do days at Talladega !

Now that would be fun !

Talladega GP or "little tally" as it is commonly referred to. Just down the road from the BIG Talladega nascar track.

Little Tally is a fun course but IMO, it is only worth the drive if you are looking for an early spring or late fall event. ORRRR, if you want to get extra miles out of a set of tires and wear the LEFT side rubber down.