Ccw class

MaximumDefense

I will be conducting a CCW class on feb 9th and feb 23rd, class will start at 8 am and go till 8 pm with a working lunch.

Class location is 1815 Brice rd 43068 Donato's pizza. Range portion is about 15 min away and does offer plenty of parking and a covered/heated barn in case of bad weather (this is not the same location as my first class), details will be provided to students. Price for board members $85, or 6 students for the price of 5! $50 is required to hold your seat. Please contact me to register at eric@maximumdefense.us.

I hope to see some of you there.

• Upvote 1

My wife and I, along with several other OR members were part of Eric's first class. The class was fun and informative. :p

We have scheduled our ccw appointments with the Sheriff and hope to be licensed soon!

Good luck with the upcoming classes Eric!

- David & Melissa

• 3 weeks later...

Eric, aren't you friends with "Kimbler"? I'm the guy with the F250 around the corner that's talked to you a few times when you're in the neighborhood.

Believe that's you. I'll be in touch for re-cert, if they don't pass the law making it not necessary.

Thanks for helping get people out there safe and sound!