Quandary

ScubaCinci

While at CES I attended the AT&T Developer Summit and stopped by the NVidia booth where they were showcasing their Tegra mobile processors. They had a video game set up and asked me to play it to win a new Tegra powered device. It was a Mario cart type game and though I had never played it (or Mario cart) I kicked ass. Apparently so much so that I got an email from NVidia the other day saying a won an HTC One X+ phone!

So my quandary is I have a new iPhone 5 I got late last year so I don't need another phone (or to pay for another plan). I won't just switch over because my wife and I have a lot of shared items on iOS via apps which won't always work on Android. However, I've been wanting to play with an Android device for a while. I was thinking of just use it as a mini tablet but then I thought maybe I should sell it and use the $ for a Nexus 7. I just HATE (the process of) selling stuff.

Does anyone have this phone already and what are your thoughts on it? I guess I'm just really mulling what to do and it's cathartic to write it out. It's supposed to deliver today.

With the insurmountable descisions that have been thrust upon you, your only solution it to let me release you from these chains. Just drop it right back in the mail box with my address on it.

PM sent.:D

:lol: I was wondering how long it would take for this response to show up.

I'm gonna check out Gazelle and Amazon to see what they would pay to buy it. Beats messing with Ebay and the scammers and idiots on CL.

work paid for trip, correct?

sell device, use proceeds to take co-loafers out (or order in) real nice lunch.

No, I do hardware reviews on the side for a hobby and paid for my own trip to CES.

since you paid for the trip, screw the co-loafers.

sell device, use proceeds for hookers and blow.