Suspension Upgrade Question

The Murse

• Replies 77
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Dude that's a ballsy statement right there, I like it! Does it count if you tuck it on the first lap at Putnam and I blow by? ;)

Hahahaha.... it counts. Can I get in on this too??! If Brandon or I pass you this season, you quit. And we sell your inferior product laden bike and split the profit!

Dude that's a ballsy statement right there, I like it! Does it count if you tuck it on the first lap at Putnam and I blow by? ;)

No, because Putnam, like Gingerman. Sucks! Still bitter about that 4 hour drive just to crash and break the bike on the first lap of Saturday. I can feel the cross hairs on my back now, lol. This is going to be a great season. Pretty sure I may have to quit this year...

Hahahaha.... it counts. Can I get in on this too??! If Brandon or I pass you this season, you quit. And we sell your inferior product laden bike and split the profit!

I will quit if either of you dickwads pass me during a race. If said race does not end in a crash for me. Unless of course you have already passed me. But neither of you get the bike.

New strategy. Race mini 40 or 3 hour or whichever races you aren't in.

I'll be running expert plates even if I take last in every race, just so I don't have to grid in the second wave and I'm that much closer to passing you...hahahaha.

Also, by pass, I believe you have to make it stick and finish in front of me at the checkered. Given that I think both of you ran faster times than me this year at all tracks.

No, because Putnam, like Gingerman. Sucks! Still bitter about that 4 hour drive just to crash and break the bike on the first lap of Saturday. I can feel the cross hairs on my back now, lol. This is going to be a great season. Pretty sure I may have to quit this year...

Tire warmers. Get some and use them.

Oh wait.

Nevermind. How about you take it easy for the first lap instead.

:D

Pretty sure I've stuffed you many times before, and will do it many more times! It's actually my biggest joy in riding.

Bus stop at Grattan was a one time deal. You are living in the past, my friend. I didnt see you once during a race this year....mainly because I didn't make it to half of them...lol.