Akron/Canton Area Vinyl/Sign Shop Recommendation

Hailwood

One of the things that I really liked about my R1 when I got it was the way the numberplate graphic was done on the front. Unfortunately, the stock screen wasn't really made for airflow for my tall, lanky ass, and I wound up swapping it out for a Zero Gravity screen that worked much better, but lost that factory look.

IMG_6542-L.jpg

Since the Rossi edition is limited, you can't just buy the decal from Yamaha to put onto another windscreen, but after some searching I was able to find someone selling a factory screen on eBay, and now I want to remove the graphic and transfer it onto my ZG screen.

I've contacted a few of the local Akron sign shops but so far they have all replied that they didn't think that the decal could be removed without destroying it, and offered to replicate it. My strong preference would be to use the stock graphic for color matching and I've heard from the R1 forum of some people doing it successfully. I still think it's possible, I may just be asking the wrong companies.

Any recommendations for vinyl/sign shops in the Akron/Canton area that might be able to do this?

Thanks for the suggestions, guys.

Trust me, I tried that route within days of getting the ZG screen. The 'Graphic 46' part is no longer available and has been replaced by one that just has the little Fiat logo - I've got one sitting in my garage. I also tried SRS, but never received any response to my emails.

Now that I've found an spare OE windscreen, I just need to figure out how to get the logo off the factory screen without destroying it.