Anyone have a PPQ?

ross

Just ordered one after reading a ton of reviews. Anyone else have one? What's your round count and have you added anything to the gun?

I'll be doing night sights and probably a stipple here and there.

if it's anything like my p99, it's a great gun. very smooth recoil, distinct and crisp trigger break, smooth-enough trigger take up. accurate, great ergos, reliable, blah blah blah. i don't know which one i like better, the walther p99 or the sig p229 (both in 9mm)

I shot a rental one at stonewall for about 250 rounds and I loved it. The only reason it came in 2nd to my sp2022 was the price tag (and a little attributed to the mag release, wasn't sure if I would get used to it). It shot great, especially since it was probably abused as a rental.

I have one in 9mm with about 150 rounds through it. The grip fits my hand, and the trigger is great. This trigger will spoil you.

Mine is still all stock.

I am reading the Walther forums but not sure what night sights i will get.

So any idea if the PPQ you ordered will be the newest version call the M2 with the push button magazine release? I am tempted to order a new PPQ with the 5 inch barrel.

You ever used a trigger guard release? It's the cat's meow for mag changes on some guns with little to no grip adjustment to release it.

Every review I read makes me all hot and bothered to play with this gun.

On my my short list, and I am also loving my SP2022 Sig. :cool:

I had a 2022 & 2340 that I liked at the time, but once I held a 229 I had to have one. 229 is hands down better than the pro series. I haven't held or shot a ppq.

I also buy used frequently to avoid new price. Im not cheap, just thrifty. I picked up the 229 for half of new price. The 2022 I had I got a really good deal on.