Short Notice. Vicker's Shooting Method Pistol 1 Class

4DAIVI PAI2K5

We have a private VSM class appening on Saturday here in Coshocton. Going to be in the indoor range. 10am-6pm Planning on doing pizza for lunch and grabbing a bite after. We have one spot that just got backed out of. We have people coming from Circleville and Cbus that would possibly be willing to car pool. You will get a cert. of completion at the end of the day. I also believe you get a email of the drills so you can use them on your own afterwards. Let me know if you want in. 740 61zero 565two. Iam posting this in multiple places so hurry.

Email from the instructor.

All,

This is a heavy diagnostics class where we closely examine what you are doing as a shooter. Every round counts and you will be have to push hard in order to pass many of the tests and drills.

Date: FEB. 16

Time: 10-5:30

Cost: $150 per Student (Cash only please)

Ammo: 300-400rds

Gear:

Eye Protection

Hearing Protection (electronic ears are best)

One mag pouch for pistol

Holster for pistol

2-3 mags (minimum)

Water

Lunch

Appropriate gear for the weather (rain jacket, etc.)

Cover garment (CCW)

Will do. I know there will be a carbine class for sure and possibly another pistol at our club. We might travel for some to. I know another guy is looking to get one at the club in canal Winchester this summer

Club in Canal Winchester?

Edit: Google is my friend

Edited by C-bus