Short Notice. Vicker's Shooting Method Pistol 1 Class

4DAIVI PAI2K5

Glock's never fail. They just commit Seppuku.

Some glock hater should put that in their quotes. :D

BTW one guy made the switch a M&P mid class and shot noticeably better :D

also another M&P shooter was shooting excellent. ;)

I had 5 holsters in the class that had zero complaints.

i love a good mystery.

look at that handsome group of men

group-shot-vsm-pistol-1.jpg

and based on this pic of the glock-turned grenade shooters hand

shooters-hand.jpg

and blog saying "Reader H"

the victim of the case of the suicidal glock is:!!!!!

lol jk, i aint saying nothin' though anyone who's not half retarded should be able to figure it out.

anyway, if the gun/ammo manufacturer doesn't make this very VERY right, go with HK, reader H. hope your hand is ok.

Enjoyed the class. Looking for a next. I will say I have never heard so many negative factual comments about Glock, pre-grenade time, ever...

Sig>XD>M&P:D

M&P> all others. :cool:

Glad you had a good time gump. It was good shooting with you.

Everything that was said about the Glock was true, esp the part where all the safety features worked flawlessly!

Enjoyed the class. Looking for a next. I will say I have never heard so many negative factual comments about Glock, pre-grenade time, ever...

Sig>XD>M&P:D

I haven't heard glocks ran into the ground like that either. And I shoot with Parks in a weekly basis lol

:lol:

I down loaded that surefire shot timer app to the cell sunday and tried it out with the 10 10 10 drill and used a b-6 target which I guess is supposed to be a b-8. It was really windy and didn't work for crap but I will conquer that bastard of a test repeatedly, eventually.

:lol:

I down loaded that surefire shot timer app to the cell sunday and tried it out with the 10 10 10 drill and used a b-6 target which I guess is supposed to be a b-8. It was really windy and didn't work for crap but I will conquer that bastard of a test repeatedly, eventually.

Not a huge fan of the surefire. I locked up on my iphone and it didnt seem to accurate.

I gratefully accept the challenge lol.

I already challenged you to a duel at the class remember lol.

Not a huge fan of the surefire. I locked up on my iphone and it didnt seem to accurate.

Did you try another one that seemed better? Beats $150 for a real one if they actually would work.