Grattan 5/11/13

Hollywood33

You know if I'm not going and no one has open trailer space for you, you can take my trailer. Just don't leave any dead hookers in it again. I had a hard time getting rid of that last one.

And don't leave it parked where an Asian woman can back into it.

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You know if I'm not going and no one has open trailer space for you, you can take my trailer. Just don't leave any dead hookers in it again. I had a hard time getting rid of that last one.

Bitch didn't tap nor did she say the safety word "help me David Carradine!", what was I supposed to do?

If bonuses are going to happen, then this event will happen for me.

STT has a new policy about only letting you register online for the class you rode with last. So, I only ever rode Novice with them, so I need to see about how to do I. I am being lazy, anyone have a clue?

CCW has a jump, Cadwell Park style? (i think that is the UK track that racers get air on) Getting air sounds like a blast. Well, until it is not.

I was planning a Dragon ride on the May 11th weekend. So many good options, so little time.

If bonuses are going to happen, then this event will happen for me.

STT has a new policy about only letting you register online for the class you rode with last. So, I only ever rode Novice with them, so I need to see about how to do I. I am being lazy, anyone have a clue?

CCW has a jump, Cadwell Park style? (i think that is the UK track that racers get air on) Getting air sounds like a blast. Well, until it is not.

I was planning a Dragon ride on the May 11th weekend. So many good options, so little time.

Wen you register, tell them since you've ridden with them last, you've been crowned "King of Intermediate". Use those words specifically. No but really, sign up and tell them you've ridden a few events in I group without issue.

CCW (and CW I think) at grattan can be a jump if you're a baller. I'm not a baller, and I've only managed an accidental wheelie once.

Grattan is probably my favorite track so far, even compared to mid ohio.

The jump at Grattan separates the men from the boys. You can get two wheels off the ground at the jump going CW but you're running low 20's to near lap record pace. Most of the time it's just a little wheelie or rear end chirp depending on your brake marker into the next corner. N and I pace are not fast enough to have any wheels leaving the ground going CW.

CCW is a different story, that would be a mini Cadwell park (you got the reference right). Coming hard out of the esses you can get get both wheels off the ground, though most of the time it's just a monster wheelie. Good for trackday pics, pain in the butt for racing. Usually end up shifting my bodyweight forward, hovering the rear brake, and/or short shifting to keep forward momentum.

Mid Ohio is cool, but if you want a real challenge, come to Grattan. With all the elevation changes and off-camber turns, you're basically in control of your own roller coaster. You'll know what I'm talking about the first time you dip in to T3.

Edited by natedogg624