I'm Baaaack! :) ...with new wheels, of course!

2 fiddy girl

Ninja 250 is more like 25hp, and the 883 in the 50s.

Ofcourse that comes with a lot more weight but still considerable improvement.

Welcome back.

Craig

False.

Claimed 50 at the crank, dyno between 36 and 42 at the wheel, which is fine because nobody buys a sportster because they wanna go fast.

Definitely lower seat and more comfy for long hauls, I bet the bars don't buzz like the 250 on the freeway either.

Haha...yea, I hope this thing doesn't buzz on the freeway, that's the plan at least and already planning a long ride since I have a bike that'll hopefully agree with it! LOL

That's a cool bike! Ride safe!

Thanks (:

The bars won't buzz with the rubber mounted engine the bike feels very smooth once above idle. The problem is the short travel rear suspension.

it won't absorb much in the rear and the jolts go right up your spine. After you get used to riding it, I recommend a set of good, and longer, shocks. Progressive make some at a reasonable price.

Claimed 50 at the crank, dyno between 36 and 42 at the wheel, which is fine because nobody buys a sportster because they wanna go fast.

Agree as it is not about HP with a HD. HP = torque * rpm/5252

Sporty has tons of torque, just not a lot of RPM. So, OP is covered for pulling stumps but not for setting high-speed land records.

Welcome to the HD world.

Edited by Revelstoker