FS - 2002 KTM 520exc

swingset

SOLD PENDING FUNDS.

I bought this 2002 520exc off of a friend (Kory Young, many people who ride the organized dual sports know him) last year and have enjoyed the heck out of it, but I must part with it sadly.

Kory did a great job sorting it all out and making a nice DS and adventure scoot out of it with all the good upgrades, all I needed to do was ride it! He bought the bike and had it rebuilt with all the latest motor upgrades and service to all the typical areas to address. Completely gone through service wise, maintained very well.

Here's the particulars:

Street legal title

Gen 3 FCR 39 pumper carb with JD Jet kit.

Radiator fan kit

Clarke 3.3 gal tank

Trailtech 100+watt stator w/ regulator-rectifier.

Rekluse Pro auto-clutch

Trick-dual-sport DS kit with mini LED rears.

2-pc clutch cover set

Rebuilt/revalved rear shock

FMF exhaust

Spare swingarm

smaller spare tank/ shrouds

New battery this winter

Cycra handguards

Frame guards

Complete new fork service/revalve for 210lb+ rider

Complete factory manuals, some spare parts too (sprocket, air filter, etc.)

Runs great, no mechanical issues at all...makes great power and is an absolute blast to ride, really love the Rekluse clutch! Low hours since the complete rebuild. The tires are in decent shape, and I have a whole bunch of race take-offs from a friend I'll throw in...you won't need rubber for a long time.

Now for the negatives. Plastics are a bit worn, has "SX" shrouds. Could use new straps for the headlight at some point. The skid plate pictured is not on the bike anymore. I have an Enduro Engineering aluminum plate that came with it, but it'll need new hardware and a stuck screw removed to use. Not a huge deal, but worth mentioning. It's not a show queen, it's been ridden and it shows, but it's a solid running bike that's been taken care of.

KTM_520exc.jpg

Not interested in trades, $2300 takes it. I'm in Central Ohio, east of Columbus near Granville. IM with any questions.

Edited by swingset

Why are you selling it?

Haven't ridden much lately, started a biz. with the wife and we're floored right now...rather invest it in some new stuff to speed us up and make more money than look at it in the garage and get pissed.

I'm hoping to buy something else in the next year or two, who knows. I'll miss it tho, it's a grin-machine.