season prep - leathers

Revelstoker

New tire mounted - check

bike serviced and looked over - check

new exhaust clamp installed - check

Now, I just need to get my gloves repaired and take a hard look at the suit. Question, is there anyone in the CinDayBus area that sews leather or repairs suits?

Barrnicale Bill is who I've sent my suit to for repairs and cleaning. He's very affordable and does a good job. He's out of the Kentucky area also. Other then that, Alexa at Spyderleatherworks does a good job also....but is probably backed up a bit. (Out of Wisconsin)

Should be able to take it to a local shoe/leather repair shop to do it. I've had my local guy in Cleveland repair mine and he did a solid job. Although The Murse is bringing his up here to have it done and he lives in Cbus, so maybe it's just hard to find someone down there.

Waterviliet here in Belmont across from taco bell there is a leather repair shop. I'm planning to take my speedmaster jacket there to repair the wrist.

We have a winner. Plus, I can hit the beer store while I am up there. Thanks for the suggeston.

Google shows that is by Slyder's and that was a reco on a place to go as well.

Waterviliet here in Belmont across from taco bell there is a leather repair shop. I'm planning to take my speedmaster jacket there to repair the wrist.

Thanks for this one Nick. I tried on my leather pants and "oh shit." Too many 12 oz curls headed straight to the waist.

Alexa does great work. If she's backed up now, that shows you how many racers trust her work.

I know she gets backed up right before the 200 because she does a lot of work for AMA teams. With them it's mostly patches from sponsors, but their stuff goes back to her for repairs too.