Relocating For A Company

tyler524

I moved out to AZ awhile ago. I moved to accept a job I had been trying to get for 4yrs. My fiance knew that I was trying to get the job when we got together but she was still pretty reluctant to move across the country. When I got the job offer I had to report 25 days before our wedding that was already planned and paid for. I told my fiance that I was going and I'd like her to go also but I wasn't going to pass the job up if she didn't go with me. I ended up flying home the day of the wedding and flying back the next day. My wife had to stay in Ohio during training but we managed to see each other every month and a half. The pay increase I got for the first year made my income just a little less than our combined income with our old jobs so she didn't need to work. At first she hated it out here being so far from family and not knowing anyone. She's made some friends and decided to go back to work and is enjoying it a lot more. I love my job and the weather is pretty sweet here. Ive been able to ride every month this past year. The problem is the nice roads to ride are scarce but there's some nice mountainroads near by once it warms up.