Champion 3500/4000w generator $230 picked up $260 shipped

RHill

Blain's Farm and Fleet has the generator on sale, unfortunately there are none local to Ohio, but it is only $30 to ship so it is still a decent deal.

http://www.farmandfleet.com/products/752096-champion-power-equipment-3500w-4000w-portable-generator.html#.UU5IjxyG1Uo

through 3/24/2013

Edited by RHill
  • Upvote 1

Look what arrived today at 1pm....

IMG_20130327_154048_428.jpg

RVT and I ran out and picked up a wheel kit and cover for it. While we were in the area he also picked up his front stand.

Prop's to 330racing for giving Steve the stand. Super nice guy and a really nice new and shiny ZX14.

Look what arrived today at 1pm....

IMG_20130327_154048_428.jpg

RVT and I ran out and picked up a wheel kit and cover for it. While we were in the area he also picked up his front stand.

Prop's to 330racing for giving Steve the stand. Super nice guy and a really nice new and shiny ZX14.

Fire that biotch up !

They redid them, and are probably trying to sell the older models. Remember Jinu's was different than what Craig and I have, just cosmetic. Guessing they may have improved a few small things and the fuel tank looks to be plastic now vs metal. At least on his the shroud was plastic, guessing the tank is too.

The pic R1buttnugget put up is the old version like mine/Craigs. Either way, both prices are really good. I've had mine 4 years now and only changed the oil once, and it still works awesome. I've run it 4-5 straight days before, never shutting it off, powering 2 campers.

Marty, any event I'm at I'm buying a CD, even if I forget to sign up. Get some awesome pics of me, especially when I'm passing Craig, or just running him wide in 4 and making him go off roading.

BUT do not under any circumstances put those "special" pictures on the CD, my wife looks at the CD's sometimes and that wouldn't go over well.

What happen's in Nelson's showers stays in Nelson's showers. Well except for when I give Cox the facial and he Zombie walks out.

This year = so full of win.

I'm going to start a totally new thread for the first even next month, wanna do like a full meet/greet and cookout Saturday night. Maybe even something like a "potluck" have a little signup for drinks, side dishes, etc. Yes, 100% serious, as I know Hollywood is going to knock me for being so homo. I like people what can I say.

We have like our own group now of younger guys to start having parties etc. then watch movie night at Waynes before he blitzs all of us during his solo 3hr the next AM. Wait, Wayne welds, I need welding done to my old swingarm, done.

Lowes was selling the same one with wheels for the same price.

Sure that wasn't a local clearance price or a different generator? I would imagine that deal would be posted on slickdeals and I didn't see anything near the $230 mark when researching pricing; think the closest was $250 without the wheels. Either way, that is a hell of a deal.