So much for common sense gun owners

Gunner75

Dude with the gun needs to have that permit pulled, and he needs to go to jail for a long time. Those kids were clearly the victim in the physical altercation and defended themselves effectively (no idea what happened to cause them to pull over)

I approached a carload of older teens that were throwing fistfuls of gravel out the windows at passing cars. I wasn't armed and there were at least 4 of them.....nobody would get out and settle up with me or even unlock the damn car doors.....pussies :nono:

With all the MMAholics out there, you just never know who can whoop ass and who can't. I personally know a couple 155'ers I'd never mess with, and I got 'em covered by over a hundred pounds. I can fight, just not nearly as long as I used to :D

That dumbass got what he deserved, and his wife is a tard for bringing a gun into the situation. He attacked, they gave him some 'atright, and were done with him once he was down.....some fux can't stand to lose

Dude with the gun needs to have that permit pulled, and he needs to go to jail for a long time. Those kids were clearly the victim in the physical altercation and defended themselves effectively (no idea what happened to cause them to pull over)

Did you notice his wife is the one who gave him the gun

Damn son, you got fucked up! The sound of the last 3 punches sounded painful. :lol:

Poor toddler is blessed with idiot father. You can hear her crying. Guy needs to grow up and brush stupid shit like getting cut off...off. Last time I flipped anyone off on the road was over 13 years ago. I just don't give a Fuck for petty shit anymore.

Poor toddler is blessed with idiot father. You can hear her crying. Guy needs to grow up and brush stupid shit like getting cut off...off. Last time I flipped anyone off on the road was over 13 years ago. I just don't give a Fuck for petty shit anymore.

True dat. Especially when riding a motorcycle.

Damn son, you got fucked up! The sound of the last 3 punches sounded painful. :lol:

fuck the punches, where he got his head bounced off the side of the truck, you know that shit hurt

She thought he was gonna get beat to death, even though the action stopped, I'd say she's in the clear "for that". No idea what went on later.

"Deputies say what's not seen on the video is the husband firing several rounds into the pickup truck as he left."

lol @ getting your ass kick infront of your wife by some skinny non-lifting teens.

"Deputies say what's not seen on the video is the husband firing several rounds into the pickup truck as he left."

lol @ getting your ass kick infront of your wife by some skinny non-lifting teens.

Lifting weights doesn't make you a fighter, it only makes you bigger. I've seen plently of muscular tough guys get their asses handed to them, by skinny dudes.

My guess is, if they have a good lawyer;

She will be OK because she feared for her husbands life as 2 people were kicking her husband's ass, and immediately lowered it as it stopped.

But he is going to get the book thrown at him for firing at a moving vehicle, with people in it for no apparent reason, other than revenge. It obviously wasn't because he was in fear of his life. They were leaving.

Lifting weights doesn't make you a fighter, it only makes you bigger. I've seen plently of muscular tough guys get their asses handed to them, by skinny dudes.

We get plenty of big lifter types who come in the gym and have absolutely no cardio. All you have to do is move and stay out of their reach for 30 seconds and they're winded/done...:D

:lol: yeah, because weight lifting helps you fight. Wtf? Dude, your post cracks me up.

I now know why you are so quite on here. :p