Newtown Info Released - Bullsh**

Tomcat0403

A loaded 12-gauge shotgun was found in the glove compartment of the Honda Civic Lanza drove to the school with two magazines containing 70 rounds of Winchester 12-gauge shotgun rounds.

How did they mess that up so bad? Yahoo's report was TOTALLY different, and nothing similar to Fox's. Wow, just wow. I mean anyone who isn't a retard should be able to that Fox's version is awful.

To make it easy to compare; http://news.yahoo.com/blogs/lookout/adam-lanza-newtown-search-warrants-released-131056789.html

Maybe I can use those same magical build technics to store my AR's in my portable handgun safe.

This space intentionally left blank to avoid offending the P/C girly men..... 2012

:lol: post up pics if you succeed.:D

I have no words to describe how stupid Fox news is. How can they not have a single person that says " Hey guys. thats completely wrong. we should change it so we dont look like idiots to every that knows anything about guns."

They probably just scooped it off the wire and re-printed it without even looking at it.

At bottom of story: "The Associated Press contributed to this report."

Journalists are idiots when it comes to firearms.

Edited by CrazySkullCrusher

I am not sure that the owners manual fits inside the glove box of a Honda Civic. Oohhhhh scary, 1,000 rounds of ammo? YIKES!!.... Really, so 2 boxes of .22LR would exceed 1,000. Not even worth commenting on the any other points in the article.

I have no words to describe how stupid the entire news is. How can they not have a single person that says " Hey guys. thats completely wrong. we should change it so we dont look like idiots to every that knows anything about guns."

Fixed that for ya. ;)

There is some strong evidence that he has been planning this for a few years now. There was talk of a 7 foot by 4 foot spread sheet that was filled with research on past killers and the number of victims and the weapon they used. Apparently it was almost like he was creating a ranking system and score sheet. They are now thinking he was plotting to become the highest scorer in some sick twisted game he had made up in his head. Im still trying to find out what i can about it but here is a link to what i have found http://pjmedia.com/tatler/2013/03/29/media-lied-about-sandy-hook-shooter-say-it-isnt-so/