Hundreds of teens mob pedestrians on Chicago's Magnificent Mile

Casper

They will be back at it again, especially after the hand slap of a punisment they received.:nono:

What do you expect from the city with the highest rates of gun violence, but one of the lowest rates of gun related arrests?

I don't understand the mentality of kids today thinking that is even remotely acceptible behavior. Attacking a group of women on a train? Really? I agree, Ben. Public flogging should come back into the realm of punishment.

One of these stupid flash mobs are gonna happen someplace where its legal to carry with a license and someone is gonna die due to stupidity. I for one wont care one bit or shed a single tear when it does

Gunner I agree with you. However as you well know that's when there's a real attack on our right to bear arms!

The community "activist" needs to get real. Parents' checking their kids? Please. We need to quit kidding ourselves and pretending we live in the 1940's and that if we give these kids minor punishments that father and mother will beat their ass straight at home. We allowed the pussification of parenting and this is what we got.

The community "activist" needs to get real. Parents' checking their kids? Please. We need to quit kidding ourselves and pretending we live in the 1940's and that if we give these kids minor punishments that father and mother will beat their ass straight at home. We allowed the pussification of parenting and this is what we got.

I can recall a few ass-whoopings I got for doing stupid shit growing up and as far as I can tell I turned out okay so far. If they had "time-outs" when I was growing up it would just give me the chance to think of other shit to do in order to piss of my parents.

Every once in a while my kids get an earfull from me but that's about it as I just know that some neighbor would go calling the police and accuse me of child abuse.

As for the pussification of this country, we're all screwed. Had a 'burb up here cancel their all-star baseball game to avoid hurting the feelings of those kids who were not selected. WTF? What's next, no grades in school?