official help me paint this saturday night and sunday thread

bshultz0930

alright, so im going to be painting saturday from 5 until i can no longer paint and then again on sunday. we have 3 rooms total that need finished. 2 of which are almost done just need the high part of the walls finished (if you have a 6 foot ladder please bring it!), and the last room is going to be pretty simple. i have to make this weekend the last weekend to do anything, no both house bills are catching up and are about to screw me biggggg time. like i said, beer, pizza, bike talk and music. if you want to join let me know! its best to text me, if you cant, and skip over this thread thats fine, i totally understand, but i figured it would be a fun time with a bunch of OR members there and what not.

call/text 330 936 8278

EDIT:: i know most of you are going out saturday for the ride, so if more people say they can make it sunday then ill just have everyone come on sunday and make it our "little painting party"... fags.

139 huron st elyria ohio

paint%20nite%20drinking%20beer.jpg

Edited by bshultz0930