Guess how many stickers

12oclocker

shadyone guessed it exactly on the nose! 5001! Nice work! :cool:

(PM me your addy and bike model/year and I'll mail you your DRD!)

I did add one extra sticker to the stack to make it 5001 instead of 5000, because I am sneaky :D

hmmm question is did the single come out of a stack or was it by itsself?!! Ill go with 5001...

I did add one extra sticker to the stack to make it 5001 instead of 5000, because I am sneaky :D

Nice and congrats to Shadyone

Aww come on! I missed it by one? I demand a recount! I think there were hanging chads and all that!

You are the creator of it. Many dealers carry them though worldwide though.

I think you told me when I was over last week so I'm not playing because I got one. :sweeper::camping:

Wait, he created this? Very cool. I had one on my R6 after I changed the sprockets. Install and setup took less than a minute. I think I should get a prize for already having a sticker on my toolbox ;-)

Wait, he created this? Very cool. I had one on my R6 after I changed the sprockets. Install and setup took less than a minute. I think I should get a prize for already having a sticker on my toolbox ;-)

I have one on my swingarm. Yes, he is the manufacturer of a few things sold at dealers worldwide. He has built his business just from an idea and his programming capabilities. I became friends with him before he did this and it was really damn cool to watch him get started, quit his career, to having total freedom now. He is one smart lucky hooligan! :cool: